Losing tooth is common among adults, especially as we grow in age. Rather than living with the discomfort and hassles of dentures, you can enjoy a more natural alternative by choosing dental implants provided by Same Day Smiles.
Dental Implant can let you replace your damaged or missing tooth in a day or less, this is a permanent solution to get relief from pain. So why wait any longer to regain your smile and self-confidence!!
Dr. Rajat Sachdeva, Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist, 15 Years Experience a Fellow of International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI, USA) uses the advanced training and dental technology like digital X-rays to identify the optimal locations to place your implants and attach a full arch of replacement teeth in your upper jaw/lower jaw, or both.
These miracles don’t happen in just a matter of moments, however.
All-on-4 Implants – Even if you’re missing all of your teeth, the All-on-4 treatment can provide you with a new smile in one visit. We’ll place just four dental implants and attach a fixed, non-removable set of teeth, created just for you. Presto! You now have a new smile!
Implant-Retained Dentures – Dentures are full arches of teeth that are normally held in your mouth using a combination of suction to the gums and a special adhesive.
For most of the time, this is all you need to keep the dentures in place. But there are times when dentures can move while you’re chewing or talking, or they can even fall out unexpectedly.
Dental Crowns – If a tooth is giving you trouble from pain or sensitivity, we will perform an examination to find the source of the problem. Decay or diseased pulp inside the tooth could be to blame, but we can quickly fix that. Once your tooth is free of any issues, we will reshape your tooth to accommodate a strong, permanent porcelain or zirconia crown.
Technology — The 3D cone beam computed tomography to diagnose and plan out treatments. The advanced 3D imaging, which you can’t find at every dental office, but in Dr.Sachdevas’ dental institute is a great aid in giving you a brilliant, functional smile which makes the process pretty easy.
The Convenience And Speed Of A Same-Day Smile
A same-day smile procedure is a dental implant tooth replacement option that offers many benefits compared to other options. The process:
Often costs less than combining several services for a smile makeover
Can typically be completed in just one visit to our office
Results in better chewing and speaking abilities during the healing process
This is a great option for those who want the amazing final results associated with dental implants, but who don’t want to go any length of time without teeth.
The Same-Day Smile Process
Before your procedure is scheduled, we will measure the inside of your mouth and carefully plan each step of your treatment.
This will allow our highly-skilled dentists to precisely place the dental implants so that they heal as quickly as possible! Then, on the day of your procedure, we will:-
•Numb the inside of your mouth so you won’t feel a thing
•Perform any necessary extractions to make room for your new teeth
•Place your dental implants
•Secure your beautiful replacement teeth
If you are nervous, we can also relieve your dental anxiety with dental sedation options
Same-Day Teeth are fixed and non-removable, giving you the beautiful, natural-looking smile and quality of function that you require. With no major bone grafting process needed, this is an excellent, fast, and effective treatment that will deliver long-term results for patients.
For full-arch (a full set of teeth for the top or bottom jaw) we use the All-on-4 dental implant system, which has been developed by Nobel Biocare.
Two implants are placed at the front of the jaw bone and two at the back, with the front pair positioned parallel to where your natural teeth were and the back pair placed at an angle to help spread the force created by chewing and providing strong support for a full set of replacement teeth.
Dental implant treatment is generally used in restoring Same-day smile. This treatment will hold your replaced tooth where they belong.
There are several reasons for this:-
• The implanted root helps your jawbone stay healthy. When a root goes missing, the bone tissue around that part starts to deteriorate. Over time, small pockets can form in the jawbone, making that part weaker.
• They last a long time: Some dental treatments like dental bridges will need to be replaced sooner or later. Dental implants can last 25 years or more, meaning they can last for a long time if not a lifetime.
• They can withstand a lot of pressure: Biting and chewing puts a lot of pressure on your teeth. Your natural teeth can handle that, but some dental work can have trouble with all that pressure. Because implants are placed down in your jawbone, they can withstand a lot of pressure just like normal teeth.
• They look great: The replacement teeth made for the implants are customized to fit your mouth, meaning they will look normal and beautiful like any healthy teeth.
How The benefits of Smile in a Day dental implants?
• Your smile and your confidence will be restored
• It is a long-lasting solution – the next best thing to natural teeth
• Your dental implants and a set of fixed teeth are placed in a single day
• You will be able to eat normally and enjoy even chewy, crunchy foods
• The majority of cases can be treated
• The procedure is virtually pain-free, with minimal recovery time
• No more dental pain or embarrassment from dentures, loose or missing teeth
They are less expensive than traditional implants
Smile in a Day is a ground-breaking procedure that uses specially constructed titanium rods that are placed at a specific angle. This means that, unlike with traditional implants, there is no need for bone grafting.
You don’t have to worry about wearing dentures while waiting for your implants to heal – with same-day dental implants you are fitted with a set of fixed, natural-looking temporary teeth that are designed to speed up the healing process.
After about three months they are replaced with a permanent set of new teeth, restoring your smile and your confidence – all at a very affordable cost.
To book an appointment contact : Dental Implant India
Categories: Dental Implants